Please note, studio is located on second floor with stair access only
Are you looking for a light, bright professional Photography Studio for Rent? You’ve come to the right place. KMooneyStudios is located just off of I-205 on downtown Oregon City’s historic Main Street. Click below to open current calendar.
Two-hour rentals available on a limited basis; contact Kelly Mooney directly to request at Kelly@KellyMooneyPhotograph.com
$125 half day
$195 full day
Long-Term Discount Packages Available
THE FINE PRINT
Following are links to the terms and conditions for renting space from K Mooney Studios. The ““The Required Release” is designed for all of your clients to sign. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Kelly@KellyMooneyPhotography.com or call 503.722.4080
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I want everyone who uses this space to find as much joy and personal success as I’ve found here. That said, there are a few guiding principles in place that will help insure the space’s integrity and long-term usability. With that in mind, please do read the following contract very carefully to be certain you’re completely comfortable with the stipulations. As a condition of the above-named RENTER renting studio spaces from This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography), the RENTER hereby freely, voluntarily and without duress executes the Release and Waiver of Liability under the following terms:
INDEMNITIES & HOLD HARMLESS
INDEMNITIES & HOLD HARMLESS The undersigned Renter, on his/her own behalf of his/her heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and assigns (This Just In, Inc., DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography – herein known as the Company, does hereby agree:
(a) to waive all claims that the Renter may have in the future against Company, its employees, directors, officers, insurers, agents, successors, and assigns of Company with respect to the above mentioned rental, including, but not limited to, claims arising as a result of equipment malfunction or failure, accidents, falls, or any other damage(s)/accidents or any other cause while on the premise of the business
(b) to release and forever discharge the Released Parties from all liability for personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from the rental due to any cause, including, but not limited to negligence (failure to use such care as a reasonably prudent and careful person would use under similar circumstances), breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract, mistake(s), action, lack of action, or error of judgment on the part of Company owners and/or staff;
(c) to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify Company, its ownership, and staff from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs, demands, including hospital costs, court costs, arbitration or legal fees, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with the rental or any behavior exhibited during the rented session at Company facilities
Renter agrees to hold Company, its agents or owners, representatives, and anyone acting on behalf of Company completely harmless from any responsibility, action, legal or otherwise, that results from Renter’s (or anyone related to the Renter’s party) actions and conduct. Additionally, Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company, its owners, and its staff of any liability or responsibility for Renter’s, or any of the Renter’s associated party, behavior and conduct towards another person at any time while on Company property or general area of Company’ facilities (including parking lots).
Once booked, all cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours prior to scheduled time. If after 48 hours, that time block is counted towards your monthly time budget. – Rental time begins and ends at your designated hour; please be courteous of the person before or after you by adhering to your designated slot. If you need extra time to clean up before leaving, please factor in that time to your schedule. No prior drop-off and/or pick up of equipment, props, etc. are permitted without prior approval from Kelly Mooney | Kelly Mooney Photography.
No subleasing to other photographers permitted – No more than six people in the studio at any given hour – All Renters must have visiting clients sign a Model Hold Harmless agreement prior to their session.
- Please clean the studio after use. Renter agrees to leave premises and all contents and fixtures in the same condition as they were when Renter arrived. All items brought to the premises by the Renter are to be removed by the Renter. Storage of props and other equipment is not available; any items left behind and not reclaimed within 7 days will be discarded at KM Photography discretion.
- If Renter does not return Premises to the order and cleanliness found when Renter arrived, Company will levy additional charges to Renter.
- Replace any items used during session including water, accessories, stands, etc.
- Please leave studio as it looked when you entered – Turn off all heat and lights
- Lock the door before leaving
- If after hours or weekends, lock building after leaving – Please take all garbage with you and deposit in trash cans outside building
- Please be VERY courteous of building neighbors; this space is not sound-proof and we genuinely value our relationship with neighboring business. For this reason, keep all music low and keep voices low as well.
- No smoking of any kind
- No candles or any open flames
- NO non-prescription and/or illegal drugs allowed
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics
- No one admitted who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances.
- No pornography recording or image creation allowed
- No pets or animals of any kind
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Use of Company’s Premises and equipment is at Renter’s risk. Renter hereby agrees that Company will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage, injury or loss to Renter, his party or possessions while on the Premises. Renter holds harmless and indemnifies Company and its owners, agents, representatives, associates, officers, employees, guests and tenants against any suit, claim, loss, accident, judgment, fine, injury or damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees. This indemnification shall continue in full force and effect during and after the term of the rental for such causes arising during the term of the rental.
This is a shared studio and we maintain a professional environment. Renter shall be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying Renter while on Company’s Premises. Renter agrees that a Company representative may, at Company’s sole discretion, be present at all times. If the representative observes or otherwise becomes aware of dangerous, pornographic, illegal or negligent practices or activities, the representative reserves the right to stop the shoot and may require Renter and Renter’s party to leave immediately. In such case no refund will be given for unused time. However, Company and its representatives assume no responsibility to act in such cases.
AGE OF MODELS
Renter is solely responsible for verifying that all photographic subjects are of legal age. Company has no responsibility to determine or verify the age of participants in the renter’s activities but reserves the right to demand proof of parental consent if models or photographic subjects are under the age of 18 and to end those activities if Company becomes aware that legal age violations are occurring. Company is not liable in the case of an invalid ID or any other form of age verification.
Businesses, Corporations, Production Companies and other legal entities may be required, prior to rental, to present additionally insured on the dates of the rental. If so required, Renter’s liability insurance shall be deemed primary and non-contributory insurance in the event of any claim or suit. Liability insurance shall be Commercial General Liability with a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence & annual aggregate.
When requested and agreed upon, Company agrees to provide equipment in good working order, but makes no special guarantees as to said equipment’s functionality or suitability to Renter’s purposes. Renter shall notify Company immediately of any malfunction, damage or other issues with the equipment.
Renter shall be solely responsible for any damage to Company’s property or equipment that occurs during the time Renter or his party occupies the Premises. Damage deposits will be held until repairs can be made. If the damage exceeds the amount of the damage deposit, Renter agrees to pay reasonable additional repair costs to bring damaged equipment back to working condition. Renter agrees to pay for damage to the Premises including spills, excessive wear, marks or stains on furniture, fixtures or painted surfaces.
If the parties are unable to resolve any controversy or claim arising under this Agreement, they agree to submit the dispute or claim to binding arbitration subject to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. This arbitration will take place in submitted to one arbitrator selected from the panels of arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association. Each party shall be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees in accordance with the applicable Rules of Arbitration. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator’s award, or fails to comply with the arbitrator’s award, the other party is entitled to costs of suit, including a reasonable attorney’s fee for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the award. Notwithstanding th
Renter shall comply in all respects with all federal, state, county, city, or other local laws, regulations and ordinances and all rules and regulations of any governmental authority, in connection with this Agreement. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding and agreement between Company and Renter. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. The laws of the State of shall govern this Agreement between Renter and Company.
Follow THIS LINK to access and sign this agreement.
MODEL HOLD HARMLESS
Please print this agreement using THIS LINK (copy also available below), and have all your participating models (or model guardians) sign the waiver.
The Model, noted with printed name above, being photographed at This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography) agrees to release and hold harmless This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography) and their officers, employees, agents, and/or representatives from any and all direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages or costs, legal or otherwise, which the model may incur as a result of being photographed or otherwise on the property of This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography). In submitting this release, the model acknowledges and represents that the model has read the foregoing and understands it; no representations apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made; and model executes this release/agreement for adequate consideration fully intending to be bound by the same.
The Model further agrees to never prosecute or in any way aid in the prosecuting of any demand, claim or suit against This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography), and any officer, agent, or employee acting officially or otherwise, for any loss, damage, or injury to model or property that may occur as a result of renting This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography). The Model understands and agrees to be held liable for any damage or loss to This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography) that is caused by the model’s own negligence, misconduct, or fraud. All product/records/film/digital photos taken by a photographer at This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography) are the property of the booking customer and/or model and in no way are under the control or supervision of This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography). As such, Model agrees that This Just In, Inc. (DBA: Kelly Mooney Photography) will not be held liable for anything relating to recorded images of any type, including but not limited to copyright and or registered material or unauthorized distribution.
WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL THE MODEL HERETO, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WAIVES ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, SUIT, OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO, THIS AGREEMENT, THE TIME SPENT ON THIS JUST IN, INC. (DBA: KELLY MOONEY PHOTOGRAPHY) PROPERTY OR ANY OTHER TRANSACTION CONTEMPLATED HEREBY AND THEREBY. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO ANY ACTION, SUIT OR PROCEEDING WHETHER SOUNDING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE WHERE A COMPLAINT IS FILED AGAINST THIS JUST IN, INC. (DBA: KELLY MOONEY PHOTOGRAPHY), ITS OWNER, STAFF, OR REPRESENTATIVES ACTING ON ITS BEHALF.
Execution of this Agreement by the Model (as signed below) constitutes a full, complete and irrevocable release of any and all claims which the Model may have at law or in equity in respect of all prior discussions and understandings, oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. In no event shall any indemnitee be liable on any theory of liability for any special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages (including any injury, business or anticipated revenue). The Model signatory hereto hereby waives, releases and agrees not to sue upon any such claim for any special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, whether or not accrued and whether or not known or suspected to exist in its favor.
FAQ'S & CHECKOUT
Welcome to our Studio – we’re so glad you are here and hope you get some fabulous photos today.. We are very proud of the way we have maintained this space, and have a few requests to help ensure that it stays looking great for all who use it.
During Your Shoot:
- Photograph space upon arrival so you can leave it as it was when you arrived.
- The plants here are fragile and quite expensive. If you need to move them please do so using the base of the planter, and do not push them against the wall or damage the leaves.
- Do NOT use photo equipment (i.e., stands, backdrops, modifiers and/or props other than furniture) unless you’ve received specific permission in advance. This equipment belongs to other photographers who have long-term usage rights to the space.
- The chairs, sofa and desk slide easily to customize the room for your session. Please make sure you do return all items to their original location when you are done.
- Please do NOT allow anyone on the suede lounge or to lean on walls if they are wearing heavy lotion, oils, glitter or anything else that might stain the surface.
- NO open flames, candles or smoking.
- Do not suspend or hang anything from the sprinkler system overhead; it is a live sprinkler system and could flood the building.
- Keep the studio door closed at all times, and keep music and noise to a minimum; we try to be very courteous to all of our neighbors.
- Not every window in the space can open. If it can open, it will do so easily.
- DO NOT park in the parking lot next door. That lot’s owner is aggressive about protecting their spaces. Street parking is available for a small fee.
- Please return furniture, window coverings and all other items to their original location.
- Close all windows.
- Remove and return additional window coverings to their original location.
- Gently draw up window shades to the top on all windows.
- Sweep and/or vacuum all floors. Please vacuum just outside of the studio door in the hallway, if any debris was tracked out there. (Vacuum is located in the back hall storage closet in the building.Turn left out of studio, right down hall, and left again. Closet will be on your left. Please make sure to return vacuum when you are done.)
- If you used any oils, glitter, feathers or other material with small particles, please run the steam mop over the floors.
- Use Clorox wipes to clean all high-contact surfaces.
- Turn off heat/AC and lights.
- Empty garbage and replace plastic liner with another garbage bag. Bags can be found in the white storage boxes in the dressing room. Garbage cans can be found outside on the north side of the building in the private parking lot and are marked “Galway LLC.”
- Lock door behind you using your assigned code
If you have any urgent questions, please contact us immediately.
Kelly Mooney: 503.722.4080 | Delyse Baker: 503.278.2258
Kelly Mooney: 503.722.4080
Street parking is available for $1.00/2 hours, and is free after 5pm and weekends. Please do NOT park in the parking lot next to the building; the Elks own the lot and are aggressive in protecting those parking spaces.
The Meyer Building was built in 1864. For this reason, there is no elevator in the building. There are a wide set of stairs that lead to the second floor where the studio is located.
Men’s and women’s restrooms are located immediately outside of the studio door. No special keys are required to enter.
The studio is equipped with a separate dressing / MUA room, which also doubles as storage. A mini-fridge is also located in the room.
Main Street is FILLED with great eateries within a two-block radius. Four coffee shops (Black Ink/White Rabbit, Caufield House, Coffee Rush, and Dutch Bros.) are located within a four-block radius.
KMooneyStudios is a 600-square foot, sun-drenched space in Oregon City’s most historic building. The space features 10′ ceilings, plus blinds and blackout curtains (ready to hang), as well as backdrops and seating to accommodate sessions of all genres.
Main Space: 27’ x 13’
Lobby/Entrance (black paint): 12’ x 7’
Oversize SE-facing windows
Blackout curtains available (in slate grey)
Street parking available for $1 per 2 hours; free on weekends
Restrooms on floor
Makeup table, chair & mirror
Easy-to-move desk that doubles as posing table
50″ HDTV with Streaming Spotify and Pandora