As an entrepreneur, you probably wear more hats than you expected when you launched your business. In addition to managing everything from operations and human resources, you also have to market your business – and do so consistently.
Today’s consumer is VISUAL. With that in mind, it’s more important than ever that the images you share on your website and in your social media and print marketing are captivating, communicative and visually cohesive.
That’s where Kelly Mooney Photography comes in!
For 17 years, I owned a PR & marketing firm, helping Inc. 500 businesses tell their story to consumers and media, landing my clients coverage in outlets such as Oprah Magazine, The Today Show, USA Today, and more. Today, I combine those story telling skills with visual branding, to help my clients create a visual communication flow that commands attention and importantly, helps them boost their profits.
Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Source: HubSpot)
WHAT IS PERSONAL BRANDING PHOTOGRAPHY?
Personal brand photography is a combination of editorial, lifestyle, product, and portrait photography that helps you visually share your authentic brand story to your audience. Consumers today seek out brands with which they feel personally connected, and often make very fast decisions about those brands based on their photos. When images have a visual cohesion – in terms of color, composition and style – the impact is more professional and perceived as more contemporary and attuned to a consumer’s desires.
With personal branding photography, we are tasked with helping you communicate your vision and your message with fresh photos and content that connect and command attention.
- Identify target market
- Discuss brand messaging and visual identity including color stories and style
- Review current social media and website content
- Integrate with current content calendar (or assist in creating content plan)
- Create a visual storyboard with Pinterest
- Discuss/review and refine storyboard to ensure the planned visuals are on target with the brand messaging and content calendar
- Identify ideal locations for shoot to provide a compelling visual backdrop to communicate your brand’s message and style
- If necessary, begin process of researching and securing additional props to enhance visual messaging
- Discuss and leverage contacts to identify and secure models to assist in shoot. Kelly Mooney Photography has a ready bank of young models who are interested in shooting in exchange for product and/or services, as well as photos. If professional models are necessary, we have relationships with the top talent agencies in the market and can help you review and identify the models who would best fit your visual strategy.
- On session day – and depending on your package – we will spend anywhere from three to eight hours shooting at the pre-determined locations. We will use our storyboard to style and shoot a huge supply of beautiful, contemporary photos that will be web-ready to help you populate your online content for a month or more.
- If your session includes portraits of you and/or of your staff, we’ll guide you through the process. Our job is to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera, so let us guide you with posing and with facial expressions. We have a number of great tricks and techniques to help you feel relaxed and totally comfortable as a model!
- If we are shooting somewhere away from your office, we provide all the necessary lighting, equipment and even a portable dressing room, to ensure a seamless experience.
When people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later. (Source: HubSpot)
Collections begin at $499, with monthly subscription incentives available.
- Securely backed up
- Stored and shared
- Help identifying tools and programs to help you streamline your posting
- Unlimited commercial use
- No photo credit required
What is a Commercial License?
Commercial photography is simply photography shot for business purposes. According to international copyright law, whoever takes the photo always retains the copyright, ensuring that no one else can sell those images for profit or edit the photos in a way that compromises the artist’s style. However, with a copyright license, you retain the right to copy, share, distribute and print photos however you need. Best of all, you’re not required to credit the photographer with the image. (Of course, if you’re open to tagging Kelly Mooney Photography, we’re always grateful!)
Working with Kelly for my business headshots was nothing short of amazing. She took incredible photos and make the entire process fun and effortless. I can’t recommend her enough!
– KRISTEN BLAKE | Kristen Blake Wellness
Kelly’s photography sessions have been life-altering for me and my business. The process was easy, exciting, creative and fun. The outcome blew my mind. Even though we staged the images together and I knew the photos we took… the artwork (aka photography) I got back was breath-taking. As a business owner I’m a constant work in progress chasing a dream so big I can’t always see how close I am to it. Kelly’s photography was proof of how far I’ve come and how close I am to my dream. As if that isn’t reason enough to call her immediately I have built my entire digital presence (from my social media to my website) from the photography we took together. Take it from me when I say Kelly is a gift to your entrepreneurial venture and more than just a business investment.
– Ashley Roda | Iconic Details
To say that Kelly was amazing to work with, would be an understatement. Not only does she know how to make you feel completely comfortable in your own skin, she helps take the vision for your shoot out of your head and makes it a reality! She is kind, caring, hilarious and so fun to hang out with! I would trust her with any of my photography needs from personal, to my business! Thanks Kelly for everything, you are truly one of a kind.
– Megan Tucker | Renewal Spa & Beauty
Kelly has an amazing ability to see who you really are and capture that through her camera. She’s extremely professional, takes amazing photographs, and is a lot of fun to work with. She’s hands-down the best photographer in the area.
– Brian D’Angelo | Founder / LoveYourMondayMornings.com